Submit your non-profit fein to receive non-profit rates

Most Facility Owner Organizations (school districts) require non-profit organizations to supply their FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number) and have it verified in the system to qualify for non-profit status. (Please note, not all Facility Owner Organizations (school districts) have non-profit rates.)


Groups that are to receive special rates must have their organization approved to receive those rates by the Facility Owner Organization. Facilitron cannot serve special rates before they are approved by the Facility Owner Organization.

If your group is new in the system and has not been assigned to its rate category by the Facility Owner Organization, you may still place a reservation request in the system and leave a comment on your reservation at checkout or after requesting that your organization be reviewed for special rates if applicable.