If you are using a Vendor for your event, the Facility Owner may also require a valid Certificate of Insurance for the Vendor as well, which may or may not have different insurance requirements.
Vendor Insurance Requirements
Facility Owners may have different insurance requirements for vendors than they do for their renters. To check if the Facility Owner you are renting from has different insurance requirements for vendors, please read through the Insurance Terms for your reservation. These can be found in one of two places;
- From your Renter Dashboard, select the Insurance page. Locate the site/reservation that is currently Missing a Certificate of Insurance on the right hand side, and select the “eye” Terms icon to view the district’s full insurance terms and requirements. Be sure to review this information for any special requirements that your vendor may need to meet.
- From your Reservation Details Page (see Using the Dashboard - Renters for more information), select the blue question mark icon next to Insurance: Renter-Provided. A textbox will drop down with the district’s full insurance terms and requirements. Be sure to review this information for any special requirements that your vendor may need to meet.
How Do I Upload my Vendor’s Certificate of Insurance (COI)?
Once you have obtained the required insurance from your vendor, you can then proceed to upload it to your reservation for review. Please note that a vendor’s Certificate of Insurance (COI) should not be uploaded to the Insurance section of your reservation, or to your Insurance page. Please see below to properly provide your vendor’s COI.
- From your Reservation Details Page (see Using the Dashboard - Renters for more information), locate the Documents section, just beneath the Insurance section.
- Select Attach Document and choose your vendor’s Certificate of Insurance pdf to upload.
- Enter the document name as “Name of Vendor COI”.
- Enter the Expiration Date of the COI.
- Select the Other document type (Note: Please do not select the Insurance document type at this step, as this will move your vendor’s COI to the Insurance section).
- Select This Reservation in the Applies to field and upload.
Once your vendor’s COI has been uploaded to the Document section of your reservation, please make a Change Request (see Requesting A Change for more information), and request that your vendor’s COI be manually reviewed. A member of our support team will review your vendor’s COI, and let you know if any revisions are required.
Please note that you may also provide your vendor’s Certificate of Insurance to us via email. You can send it to us at email@example.com, with the subject line “Reservation ID/Permit Number Vendor COI”. Our team will assist in uploading your vendor’s COI to the document section, and will let you know if any revisions are required.
Vendor Certificate of Insurance (COI) Questions
For any frequently asked questions regarding vendor COI’s, please see our Insurance - Frequently Asked Questions page. If you need further assistance or have additional questions, please reach out to us at (800) 272-2962 or firstname.lastname@example.org.