This article details the different ways you can upload your Certificate of Insurance to your account or reservation. For information on how to provide a vendor’s Certificate of Insurance (COI), please see How Do I Upload My Vendor's Certificate of Insurance (COI)?
Where can I upload my Certificate of Insurance?
There are three ways to upload/provide your Certificate of Insurance on the Facilitron platform
- The Insurance page
- The Reservation Details page
- Or by providing the Certificate of Insurance to Facilitron Support.
We will go through each option below.
Uploading from the Insurance page
Uploading from the Insurance page is one option for submitting your Certificate of Insurance. If you have multiple reservations within the same district, this will allow you to save time by uploading one certificate for all reservations in the same district.
- After logging into Facilitron, select Insurance in the left hand menu.
- On the Insurance page, you will see a Missing Certificates box. This shows the district(s) that are missing a valid Certificate of Insurance for your current and future reservations.
- Here, you may upload one insurance certificate for all the reservations in each district. Note that only one valid Certificate of Insurance is needed for each district for the designated time period.
Uploading from the Reservation Details page
You may also upload your Certificate of Insurance to a specific reservation from the Reservation page. You can find a specific reservation by navigating to the Reservations page from the lefthand menu, and searching by the Reservation ID or Event Name.
- From the Reservation Details page, select Upload Certificate under the Insurance section.
- Choose your file, and select Upload.
- Please note that your Certificate of Insurance will then be auto-reviewed based on the Facility Owner’s insurance requirements. If your Certificate of Insurance cannot be auto-reviewed and requires manual review, it will populate in the Insurance section as Not Verified, and our team will review your Certificate of Insurance. An email will be sent to you once your Certificate of Insurance has been Verified, or if it is Invalid you will receive instructions regarding required revisions.
Providing a Certificate of Insurance to Facilitron Support
If you are unable to upload your Certificate of Insurance via the Insurance page or your Reservation Details page, you can provide it to our support team who can assist in uploading the document.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a PDF copy of your Certificate of Insurance attached.
- Please include your Reservation ID either in the subject line, or as a part of the body of the message.
- An email will be sent to you once your Certificate of Insurance has been Verified, or if it is Invalid you will receive instructions regarding required revisions.