If you are a facility operator administrator who has already had their user account created but cannot log in to the system, you must reset your password. If you are having trouble resetting your password, consider the following troubleshooting remedies.
Email Address Must Be Entered Correctly
Go to the log in screen and choose "Forgot Password." Enter the email associated with your account and submit. You must correctly type your email in the field and submit. The system does not check to see if the email is associated with an account. If you enter your email incorrectly, the reset attempt will fail.
Once you submit your email in the Forgot Password window, you will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Problems Receiving Password Reset Email
If you do not receive a password reset email, try the following:
- Add email@example.com to your address book
- If you're using Google Chrome (recommended), add www.facilitron.com as an approved Pop-Up.
- Open Chrome
- At the top right, click "Settings"
- In the “Privacy and security” section, Choose "Site Settings"
- Click "Pop-ups and redirects"
- Under Allow, click "Add"
- Add facilitron.com, and click "Add"
(You may alternatively change the toggle switch at the top of the page to "Allow" which will allow all popups from any site but is not recommended by Google)